The Point of Single Contact (PSC) supports you if you want to provide or receive services. The PSC is a service and information office that facilitates access to service activities and exercise of such activities as set out by the EU Services Directive. The PSC also provides you with information about the recognition of professional qualifications obtained in a Member State of the EU/EEA. It contributes to administrative and procedural simplification, but it is not an authority and therefore takes no legal decision.
- Business start-up: Business registration
- Business management: Business expansion, relocation, nomination
- Business takeover: Reorganisation, business continuation
- Business dissolution: Dissolution of a business, liquidation
- Professional Recognition: Examination for practical knowledge
- Cross-border services: Notification of services