Home | Staying Overnight | Food and Drink | Recreational Activities | Front Desk |
How to find us | Contact and Opening Times
The TBI Grillhof is situated in the vicinity of Tyrol‘s capital Innsbruck and is surrounded by woods and meadows on the outskirts of the village of Vill. Just 2 kilometers away, the idyllic resort Igls is set at the foot of the Olympic mountain ‘Patscherkofel‘. The Grillhof can be easily reached both by public and private transport.
Travelling by train and other public transportation:
From Innsbruck main station
- By taxi (approx. 17 Euros) or
- Bus ride on bus line ‚J‘, bus stop ‘Sillpark’ direction ‘Patscherkofelbahn‘ or ‘Olympiaexpress’ all the way to bus stop ‘Vill Dorfstraße‘ - from there 10 minutes uphill walk to the Grillhof. You will find detailed IVB timetables at www.ivb.at
Travelling by aeroplane and public transportation:
- By taxi (approx. 25 Euros) or
- By bus line ‚F‘, bus stop in front of airport arrivals, to bus stop ‘Sillpark’, from there direction ‘Patscherkofelbahn‘ or ‘Olympiaexpress‘ all the way to bus stop ‘Vill Dorfstraße‘ - from there 10 minutes uphill walk to the Grillhof. You will find detailed IVB timetables at www.ivb.at
Travelling by car:
- From the south on the motorway A13, exit Patsch-Igls.
- From the east/west on the motorway A12, exit Innsbruck-Mitte.
- Parking at the Grillhof is free of charge.
Route planner (Google Maps)